Select Your Language
English (United Kingdom)Español(Spanish Formal International)
or Call Us: 0.808.238.7540
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fake Accounts
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Fake Accounts

Re: Fake Accounts 2 years, 4 months ago #5373

• Gordon57
  • Platinum Boarder
I've only just noticed that some posts have been removed from this topic and it may seem that I was aiming my note about the 'rules' at mysticenchantess, as it now follows her post.

This was not the intention and I apologise if it seems this way. I posted that in response to someone else's message, which has since vanished, along with some others.

There are times when I wonder why the moderator makes such sweeping cuts...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rogers_Bingo, freddie_the_cat, tylersnan, bob666

Re: Fake Accounts 2 years, 2 months ago #6210

• Gordon57
  • Platinum Boarder
We were told that Rogers were sorting things out, they were tightening security, that multiple accounts would not be allowed.

It's still going on, there are people playing under other names - and they know it! Logging on accounts for friends and family to play Freeroll games they say, rubbish! If someone wants to play then THEY should log on, if they even exist, not have someone logging in and out of a handful of accounts to get extra tickets.

I don't play here very much now, the whole experience has put me off. More so when I was being given abuse in private chat from some people who had been told that I was one of the cheats. There's no point going into the chat rooms as someone is bound to kick off about it and I've had more than enough of the crud being thrown around by the minority of people who choose to abuse the system.

It's not just here though, most sites are affected by cheats, it just seems that they can get more accounts here than other sites allow.

How long has it been going on...? Far too long. Rogers staff keep saying it's all been sorted out, oh no it hasn't !

We were told that we should not discuss 'false accounts' in discussion, but to report them to Rogers. The only ones I ever reported were the ones where the person opening an account had used a name like "aaaaaa bbbbbb" which is obviously false. At one point nearly half the accounts opened in a day were 'dodgy' like this, false names give and so on.

I gave moral support to people who were looking at many other accounts at the time, with huge lists being generated. I then got a barrage of abuse about that!

So I am told, I was a very helpful person who would do their best to answer questions in chat, take part in chat games, and generally be friendly with everyone.

I've now become very ill myself, unable to spend long periods of time at the computer desk. I can't type properly on the laptop, but do use that to play games now and again.

I tried for long enough to stand my ground, I no longer have the will or energy to do battle with the cheats, under whatever names they choose to use on top of their 'main' account.

Rogers/ISIS - you've failed. Simple as. The cheats win through, and will continue to do so when it's so easy for them.

The following user(s) said Thank You: vino, tylersnan, flickygirl

Re: Fake Accounts 2 years, 2 months ago #6256

Last Edit: 2 years, 2 months ago by clinteastwood.

Re: Fake Accounts 2 years, 2 months ago #6559

• Gordon57
  • Platinum Boarder
Not really making anyones day...

Re: Fake Accounts 2 years ago #7450

• brenda29
  • Fresh Boarder
hi im writing this for rodney hay username rodhaygmx.co.uk rodney hay wanted me to get in touch with u as when he set up his email he gave u that email address rodhaygmx.co.uk but his email address is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it could u please sort this for him as he suffers severe epilepsy and couldnt remember it he apologises for any inconveniences as he is waiting for a withdrawal thank u rodney hay is my husband but hes not well at the moment so he asked me to write this for him

Re: Fake Accounts 2 years ago #7451

• brenda29
  • Fresh Boarder
hi just wondered if u recieved my email about my husbands email address
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds