Select Your Language
English (United Kingdom)Español(Spanish Formal International)
or Call Us: 0.808.238.7540
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Character Flaws;
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
general chat
  • Page:

TOPIC: Character Flaws;

Character Flaws; 2 years, 1 month ago #2002

• Macbeth
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by Macbeth.

Re: Character Flaws; 2 years, 1 month ago #2007

• kingkong
  • Senior Boarder
Your accusers will never be man enough to come and answer you Mac,they hide behind different names and then come back and start it all again.YOU ARE NOT THE ONE IN THE WRONG AND DONT NEED TO SAY SORRY FOR YOUR ACTIONS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Macbeth

Re: Character Flaws; 2 years, 1 month ago #2012

• anglbby147
  • Junior Boarder
Mac, i have been here a while and in that time you have been kind, curteous and helpful..I have never seen you make any comment that someone could misconstru as hateful, infact i would have said it was the other way round, as King said, you are not in the wrong and have no need to apologise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Macbeth, kingkong

Re: Character Flaws; 2 years, 1 month ago #2022

• Macbeth
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you both.

I have to say I find it quite ironic that I was thrown out of the 'Anti-bullying' group and then banned.
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by Macbeth.

Re: Character Flaws; 2 years, 1 month ago #2023

• vino
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Mac, I'm so sorry things have gotten so bad here for you, and so personal, whereby your integrity is called to question. You have worked endlessly to make Rogers a fairer, safer, and fun place for us all to be part of. I for one really appreciate that! You have never been anything other than friendly, honest, diplomatic, helpful, caring and compassionate towards me and others in chat. You are a good man, with a big heart. I'm lucky to have you friend, I treasure that.

My nanna used to say: 'Sticks and stones will break your bones but names can never hurt you'. She was sadly very wrong!!! They do!!! I work with lots of people of all ages and backgrounds who have experienced this, many have carried that hurt for years!

Love you lots Mac, stay strong XX

Re: Character Flaws; 2 years, 1 month ago #2024

• sharmarg
  • Fresh Boarder
mac you have no need to apologise whatsoever to anyone you havnt come on under different names you havnt been abusive or agressive or racist as others have to players and ch alike
the onus is one those that have spoilt the chat and games over the last several weeks to approach the individuals they have upset and apologise
dont think this will ever happen
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds