Select Your Language
English (United Kingdom)Español(Spanish Formal International)
or Call Us: 0.808.238.7540
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Communication Issues!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
bingo talk

TOPIC: Communication Issues!

Re: Communication Issues! 2 years, 6 months ago #2841

• blingoboy
  • Fresh Boarder
I too have experienced similar issues, 2 months ago on the February jackpot game for Valentines, I won the second line for £200, it wasn't paid into my account for some reason and I've been trying to chase this up for 2 months without any luck..just keeping getting "forwarded to such and such department we'll contact you in 48 hours" but never ever happens.

I used to be quite a big depositor on this site but after this incident I haven't deposited for 2 months as I feel like what's the point if you have to spend months chasing up your winnings?

Re: Communication Issues! 2 years, 6 months ago #2843

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi everyone!

Please note that due to our respect for the privacy of each member's account information (we would not divulge any information about a member's account in any way), we cannot comment on any specific cases other than to say our Prize Team coordinates the delivery of every prize with every prize winner.

If you have any questions or concerns about your account, please visit one of our friendly Live Chat hosts and they would be more than happy to help you with your account.

We really value our community here at Rogers Bingo; that's why we have this open discussion forum, great chat hosts, round-the-clock customer care through Live Chat, and an integrated social community. Thank you for being a part of it.

Kind regards,

- Rogers Bingo Team
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CH MARIE

Re: Communication Issues! 2 years, 6 months ago #2844

• Macbeth
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry Admin, i was commenting in general, not on any specific account issue. I still maintain, communication here is deplorable.

Re: Communication Issues! 2 years, 6 months ago #2917

• churchmouse
  • Expert Boarder
Still waiting for the arrival of the IPAD, Still awaiting the shopping spree prize. I have sent in my details, (which they already had anyway) getting a reply is deplorable. The telephone line does not work(cuts you off) I think there is a case to complain to the IOM gambling service commission regarding the poor service. However, I must stress the live chat and hosts are very very very good. Rogers Bingo need to become more professional in their dealings with their customers who, after all keep their site up and running. Without us they would be out of business.

Re: Communication Issues! 2 years, 6 months ago #3244

• enceladus
  • Fresh Boarder
ive been waiting for a payout since 20 feb 2012, been in live chat 4 times and sent 18 emails still nothing have given up hope now to be honest

Re: Communication Issues! 2 years, 6 months ago #3320

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi Churchmouse,

Just thought you might want to update everyone on the status of your iPad 3 Win. Any news yet? Have you received your gift? I know we're all excited to see pictures!

Thanks,

Rogers Bingo Admin
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds