Rules and Regulations
Rogers Bingo (owned by Cladstone Ltd.) Site Terms and Conditions
- Rogers Bingo (owned by Cladstone Ltd.) operates using certified random-number generators, to ensure that all online gaming is fair for all parties concerned. Playing at Rogers Bingo (owned by Cladstone Ltd.) is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. Under no circumstances may a person play if they are under 18 years of age.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times you comply with all laws in any jurisdiction that apply to your use of our services. In particular, if you live in a country where betting or gaming is prohibited, you must not register with us or attempt to use our services. Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to undertake transactions
- You agree to provide valid information to us.
- You acknowledge that the provision of false or incomplete information by you renders (i) this agreement and (ii) all winnings payable to you void, and that you will be liable to us for any damages and costs incurred as a result.
- One account per player is permitted, up to a maximum of two accounts per household. We reserve the right to terminate your account in the event that you provide false or misleading registration information or otherwise violate these Terms and Conditions.
- You are solely responsible for your account transactions and should keep your account information confidential. You should not allow any other person to use your account, to access and/or use any materials or information from the gaming system, to accept any prize, nor to participate in any of the games using your current Bingo Alias. Should you give away, share, or lose your account username and/or password, we will not be held liable for any claims regarding your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse or limit any wager. We will monitor all wagers and account transactions. All wagers are final once accepted. In the event of a game malfunction, or use of the website in a way not intended by the design, all related wagers are considered null and void, and the account balance will be restored to that prior to the invalid wagering activity.
- You understand that Rogers Bingo (owned by Cladstone Ltd.) is a proprietary brand name owned by Rogers Bingo (owned by Cladstone Ltd.). You do not obtain any rights on the trademarks, the trade name nor on any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies used and owned by Rogers Bingo (owned by Cladstone Ltd.).
- Your use of Rogers Bingo (owned by Cladstone Ltd.), associated games and community services is for purposes of your personal entertainment only. Any other usage is strictly prohibited.
- In the event that there is a discrepancy between the game variations as it is recorded in Rogers Bingo's database and that recorded by you, the calls recorded in the Rogers Bingo's game server will be considered final.
- You understand that we may monitor your behaviour and that we will investigate any behaviour we consider strange or abusive ('Player abuse').
- Rogers Bingo reserve the right to require any player to provide identification documents at any point in time.
- You understand that the chat room and chat services are provided at our discretion and may be withdrawn at any time. This includes but is not limited to the disabling of a player's chat functionality.
- Collusion between players, either through game player behaviour or chat behaviour is prohibited. We will investigate suspected collusion and reserve the right to take action during and as a result of this investigation; this includes freezing of winnings and chat bonuses. If we are satisfied that collusion has occurred, we reserve the right to cancel these winnings.
- Formation of syndicates or consortiums, with a view to pooling funds, hedging, or similar behaviour, is strictly prohibited. We will investigate suspected syndicates and group behaviour and reserve the right to take action during and as a result of this investigation, including the freezing of winnings. If we are satisfied that collusion has occurred, we reserve the right to cancel these winnings.
- We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw the bonus for any reason, including but not restricted to Player abuse. In case of abuse, we reserve the right to discontinue your membership and to prevent your future access to Rogers Bingo (owned by Cladstone Ltd.).
- All wagers must be placed using the graphic user interface provided on the Rogers Bingo website. The use of any electronic gambling aids is strictly forbidden. In the event that non-compliance is determined, we reserve the right to void all such wagers retroactively, cancel your account, and/or take any other appropriate action.
- In accepting winnings or any prize you consent to your Player Alias being used for advertising or PR purposes without additional compensation.
- We actively endeavour to combat money-laundering.
- Bonus funds are only eligible for play on bingo.
- We reserve the right to refuse or close any account, at our discretion.
- All Terms and Conditions contained herein are subject to change without prior notice. Game rules and regulations can be found on the Play Games page.
- In the event that more than one winner is announced for a game or promotion, the prize will be equally divided between all winners. If the prize is an item or package, the money value is determined by Rogers Bingo and divided between winners.
- Cladstone may offer promotional free tickets to special prize games. Tickets to these events are awarded through promotional activity, such as, but not limited to, the denomination of a deposit amount a player makes. For example, upon making a deposit, these tickets are automatically issued. However, upon requesting a payout, any and all pending tickets to games which have not yet played will automatically be forfeited and will become null and void.
- Members have 14 days from the time of win to claim prizes for which cards were given away and not directly purchased.
- Should you violate any of the above terms, we have the right to cancel your account immediately without prior warning. If an account has been cancelled, all bonus money will be removed without any compensation to you.
- Should you not fully understand and agree to the above Terms and Conditions, you should not register nor participate in any of Rogers Bingo's events.
- Employees of Rogers Bingo (owned by Cladstone Ltd.) are not eligible to participate as players in the games provided through Rogers Bingo (owned by Cladstone Ltd.).
- No winnings derived from Bonus funds will be available for a pay-out unless a prior deposit has been made. When a deposit is made, all prior bonus funds accumulated will be forfeited.
- As part of KYC requirements under AML procedures, if any one or more payout requests by a player within a 30 day duration is equivalent or exceeds 3000 (in all currencies), the player is then required to submit a government issued photo ID as well as a utility bill not older than 3 months from the date of issue.
- Rogers Bingo is not able to accomodate account management support requests through offline methods. In order to accomodate privacy and account verification requirements, for account management changes including account suspensions, deposit limits, and account closures, please contact our Live Chat or telephone operators, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Prizes deriving from our free special games can take between 8-12 weeks for delivery from the time we have been able to confirm all details, including verification of the recipients address.
- RogersBingo does not accept players from the following jurisdictions. This policy is strictly enforced without exceptions: Afghanistan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Caymen Islands, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, France, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Macedonia, Netherlands, North Korea, Panama, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, USA (and all associated regions such as Puerto Rico etc.), and Vatican City.
Chat Rooms General Rules & Guidelines
- Remember to welcome new chatters and help them where possible – we like to keep it friendly!
- Any complaints should be directed to the Help Desk who will be happy to help you resolve any issue experienced. Please see Help Desk Guidelines below and our Bingo help page for more details. If you have submitted a help request to the Help Desk and have not yet received a response, please allow staff adequate time to respond to your ticket.
- Sorry, but no children (persons younger than 18 years of age) are allowed in chat rooms; this site is for adults only. In the event that a minor gains access to an account held by an adult, the owner of the account will be held responsible for the minor's actions.
- Soliciting other players for money is strictly prohibited. Our policy, outlined below, is for the protection of all players and to maintain an enjoyable environment in our chat rooms:
- Please don't discuss or announce your account balance as this may cause other players to feel embarrassed or uneasy
- Do not solicit players for "gifts" or "loans" of money, for yourself or any other player
- Do not solicit winning players for funds
- Our Chat Managers (CMs) are there to help you: please respect them.
- Player aliases must be in good taste and may not have the pre-fix of CM. We reserve the right to request that a player change his/her alias, at our discretion. Should a player refuse to change /his/her alias within a 48 hour time period, he/she will be permanently blocked from the chat rooms.
- Please respect fellow players: players should not harass, slander, libel, insult, abuse or threaten others.
- All discussion of other bingo sites, advertising of other sites and/or recruitment for, or on behalf of other sites, is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to ban a player from chat, or suspend their chat facility for an unspecified period.
- We have a "3 strikes and you're out" policy with respect to chat bans. If players have their chat banned a total of 3 times due to any type of behaviour deemed abusive or disruptive, the account will be subject to permanent closure, at our discretion.
- Players are not permitted to slander or libel Rogers Bingo (owned by Cladstone Ltd.) management, employees or affiliates.
Help Desk Guidelines
- Please do not send repeated copies of the same message as this will not help the team to assist you.
- Please do not harass or abuse our Help Desk staff. They are happy to help you and your courtesy is appreciated.
Restrictions on play, bets, and buying cards
Individuals can not participate in any games on RogersBingo.com unless they are registered as a player and hold a valid Rogers Bingo account. To be registered as a player, all individuals must submit an application for registration. The application will atleast require the following details:
- That the player is atleast 18 years old.
- The player's identity.
- The player's place of residence.
- The player's valid email address.
Rogers Bingo will cancel an individual's registration as a player if it becomes aware that individual has provided false information when registering as a player. In such case, all bets, purchased cards, and deposits will become void and the individual will be notified.
Total sums permitted to be played, and Return to the Participant information:
This depends in which games players decide to play in. There will be game information available before a player chooses to participate such as price per card, maximum number of cards, game pot amount, jackpot amount, number of players, etc. The total sums permitted to be played depends on the maximum number of cards allowed to be purchased in each room. Usually, the maximum number of cards to be purchased is less than 90. The typical Return to the Participant (RTP) in our bingo games is 50%.
In the event that Rogers Bingo deems that a User has engaged or attempted to engage in fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or improper activity while using the Service, including without limitation, engaging any game manipulation, or the making of any fraudulent payment, including without limitation, use of a stolen credit card or fraudulent chargeback or money laundering, Rogers Bingo shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including, but not limited to:
- immediately blocking a User's access to the Service;
- terminating a User's account with Rogers Bingo;
- seizing the funds within a User's account;
- disclosing such information (including the identity of the User) to financial institutions, relevant authorities and/or any person or entity that has the legal right to such information; and/or
- taking legal action against a User.
- If You have not logged into Your Account or have not accessed or used it for a continuous period of twelve (12) months Your Account shall be deemed to be inactive.
- If You have not logged into Your Account or have not accessed or used it for a continuous period of eighteen (18) months Your Account shall be deemed to be dormant.
- If Your Account becomes inactive and there is a credit balance on the Account, then we will use all reasonable endeavors to contact You to determine Your wishes in respect of those unutilized funds.
- If You do not elect for full repayment, we will charge a monthly administration fee of 5 GBP on Your inactive Account, which will continue until You determine where You would like the funds to be transferred, or the balance reaches zero.
- If Your Account balance is less than 5 GBP, an administration charge equivalent to the balance would apply and then no further charge will be levied. The deductions shall stop in the event that you reactivate your Account by making one or more wagers or transactions including a valid withdrawal or deposit.
- We may close Your Account if You maintain a balance of zero for a period of over 30 days.
- After Your Account becomes dormant We may close Your Account and any balance in the Account will be deemed abandoned and, we shall pay such balance to a registered charity of Our choice.
Bonus money can be used to wager on real money bingo games but does not contribute to progressive jackpots or game prizes. Real money is always wagered before bonus money.
You may withdraw a minimum of £50 in real money from RogersBingo at any time. However, if you have any active bonus offers, you will forfeit any bonus money associated with those offers and the offers will be removed from your account. You can choose to cancel/reverse the payout and your bonuses will be refunded to your account.
The minimum deposit on Rogers Bingo is £10. The minimum withdrawal is £50. In all cases, before you make any withdrawal - you must first have deposited with us.
The method by which you can withdraw money depends on the methods used to deposit money and the amounts deposited.Funds will be credited/paid back by the method used for past deposits. If for any reason we are unable to send payments back in this way an alternative method will be used.
What is Bonus?
When you sign up or make a deposit, RogersBingo.com will offer a specific amount of Free Bonus depending on the current campaign. You are free to play Bingo with this Bonus amount with no catch or obligations. Please note that Bonus money is not cashable and any winnings from it will stay in your Bonus Bank until you make a deposit. Once you make a single deposit, any winnings from your bonus funds from that point on will become cashable! :)
Note #1: Bonuses are at no time playable on Casino games or Slots.
Note #2: If a player buys cards within a game using a hybrid of Bonus and Real money, the system will select a mix of cards using Real money and a mix of cards using Bonus. Depending on the type of balance the card was purchased, it will be rewarded accordingly in the event of it winning. For example if the winning card was purchased with Bonus, the winnings will go towards Bonus winnings and not Real Money.
Note #3: If your account remains inactive for a duration of 45 days, all bonuses on your account will be cleared.
Bonus and cashouts
Prior to making your first deposit, all winnings from the Bonus will end up back in bonus (bonus can only be used for Bingo only). From the moment you make a deposit (can be any amount), any and all winnings for a duration of 45 days, whether from bonus or your deposit will go into your Bingo Balance which is then cashable. There is no catch or play through requirements with us. what you win you can cash out. If you have not deposited within 45 days, any winnings from your Bonus Balance will remain on the Bonus Balance.
Once you request a payout of any amount, your bonus bank will be reset to zero. If you, however, reverse your payout request, our system will also reverse your bonus funds.
For more details on Bonuses and example scenarios, please see here: