Select Your Language
English (United Kingdom)Español(Spanish Formal International)
or Call Us: 0.808.238.7540
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Rogers Gold Club
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rogers Gold Club

Rogers Gold Club 2 years, 1 month ago #5948

• DSCBingo
  • Platinum Boarder

I though It would be a good idea if Rogers opened up a Gold club. Gold club would be open to depositing players with a Membership fee of say for instance £10 a year and this would allow special daily games for Gold Club Members only to participate to win special prizes and gifts etc or maybe every so often money games at special times of the year like Christmas for instance.

This could operate in the same way as the Breakfast Club Games but only eligible to be played by Gold Club Members.

I have asked around in the room and people would be interested in this Idea.
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by DSCBingo. Reason: spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, vino, Rogers_Bingo_Mod, CH RANDY, gunsandroses, tillytrotter, CH Cindy

Re: Rogers Gold Club 2 years, 1 month ago #5952

• jay18606
  • Fresh Boarder
i agree david this is a fabulous idea and would be like a special thankyou to all us depositers you have got my vote
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, DSCBingo, CH RANDY, gunsandroses, tillytrotter

Re: Rogers Gold Club 2 years, 1 month ago #5958

Brilliant idea!

Could you provide a few more details for the suggestion (it's a great one!)? Would this be in addition to the breakfast club-style rooms that are open to everyone in the community? Or is it in place of the breakfast club-style rooms that are open to everyone?

Great idea though, love it!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DSCBingo

Re: Rogers Gold Club 2 years, 1 month ago #5961

• DSCBingo
  • Platinum Boarder
Yep in addition to the Breakfast Club Rooms but only available to members who join up.

The Rogers Gold Club would have a yearly fee set by Rogers lets just say £10 or £15 for instance. This would go into the pot for prizes for Rogers to decide what they are etc.

Then A special Room or Game will be set up on the same lines as The Breakfast Club, In a Rogers Gold Club Area on the Home Page.

However only Members Of the Gold Club can get tickets, which will be free to Gold Club Members.

Prizes would be similar to the breakfast club ones whatever they are as the prizes will be surprises. It’s the feeling that this game is for Club Members and they know then that the winner of each game it is going to be a winner who has paid the annual fee etc. So they will be Happy.

At least One Rogers Club Game A Day

Special Rogers Club Games At Special Times of the year Christmas Etc.

Anyone who complains then about not being able to get tickets for the Gold Club should be sent an email of how to join the Gold Club as it would be open to All Depositors who wish to join up to the Gold Club Scheme.

This I think would increase your membership by more people getting a prize, thus they would join the Rogers Gold Club and more prizes given out means more happy members who should then be giving better reviews on the outside forums. As you do not deserve the rubbish reviews that are out there.

As a fun Freebie Rogers could give every Gold Club Member a rogers furry character or a pen etc as a membership thingy Just an idea.
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by DSCBingo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: esimmonds72

Re: Rogers Gold Club 2 years, 1 month ago #5965

• esimmonds72
  • Fresh Boarder
david i am loving your idea hun i would be more than happy to pay 10.00 membership fee maybe they could do a special jp room just for depositors too just an idea xxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: DSCBingo

Re: Rogers Gold Club 2 years, 1 month ago #5966

• DSCBingo
  • Platinum Boarder
Sounds Brilliant maybe they can combine the two ideas a Rogers Gold Club Jackpot Game
The following user(s) said Thank You: esimmonds72
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds