Select Your Language
English (United Kingdom)Español(Spanish Formal International)
or Call Us: 0.808.238.7540
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Well done daddybear;
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
general chat

TOPIC: Well done daddybear;

Re: Well done daddybear; 2 years, 2 months ago #1408

• vino
  • Platinum Boarder
I agree guys, like you I also wanted to congratulate daddybear on such a great win, it's a huge amount of money!!! Sadly, like you mac,I've drawn a blank, his profile is not available/found!!

I would love to also congratulate our jackpot winners by posting a note on their wall, better still congratulating him/her in person, but all to often they don't appear to be in the room, sadly sometimes they don't even say thank-you!!! Perhaps they are in a shock, fell off the chair and got concussed!!! I certainly would be if I'd won that much money, i'd definitely need some kind of resusitation - then i'd be talking about it for months to come lol!!! Often no-one around in the room seems to know who exactly won, generally, we are reliant on roomies and ch's for this information!!! Which I think is a massive shame as jackpot winners here at Rogers is a regular occurrence!!! I've lost count!!!

Come on Rogers bingo give us a chance to see winners of these games proundly posted in the same way as slot winners are - you can do it easily!!!

I have seen my name in lights on the home page so i know it's no mean feat to get it going!!!!

Re: Well done daddybear; 2 years, 2 months ago #1409

• imdelicate
  • Gold Boarder
Cudnt agree more mac gordon n vino i too tried to find his profile to write on his wall seen as he wunt in the room that nite but i got user not found either lol xxx

Re: Well done daddybear; 2 years, 2 months ago #1410

Hey Rogers Bingo , The Dominican trip was won by 3 players.I guess its just the luck of the draw. The price value has split between the 3 prize winners.
The winners have all been contacted and prizes have been awarded and here we invite the Winners to say hi.

We would have loved a single winner, so we could get some great vacation pics for the community but its just the way the numbers roll.

Be on the lookout for our Vegas Trip Winner, The player is all booked and we are all excited to see pics from her big win.

Re: Well done daddybear; 2 years, 2 months ago #1411

• Macbeth
  • Platinum Boarder
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah_2012-03-05-65.JPG
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by Macbeth.

Re: Well done daddybear; 2 years, 2 months ago #1412

• Gordon57
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by Gordon57.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imdelicate, Macbeth

Re: Well done daddybear; 2 years, 2 months ago #1415

• imdelicate
  • Gold Boarder
Yeh gordon i got it to x
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds