Select Your Language
English (United Kingdom)Español(Spanish Formal International)
or Call Us: 0.808.238.7540
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ROGERS OPERATORS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
general chat

TOPIC: ROGERS OPERATORS

Re: ROGERS OPERATORS 2 years, 8 months ago #2673

• Gordon57
  • Platinum Boarder
buddybid wrote:
I am having problems all the time with slots...

The discussion areas are for players to chat about things, but not personal account info or problems with the site.

The Admin in these areas will just tell you to contact live chat, they do not answer questions or discuss the site.

You may get one or two other players saying it's happened to them, usually it's a case of clearing your cache and cookies and trying again.

If live chat cannot help then open a support ticket - at the top of the page it says 'Support' and when you click on that click on 'contact us' in that menu. Give them as much detail as you can, any error messages, what browser and version you are using.

It's also worth checking to see if your Flash player is up to date - you can do that on the Adobe website - Google "adobe flash about" for the page to go to (never trust 'click here' website links from strangers!) - that will tell you if you are up to date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Re: ROGERS OPERATORS 2 years, 8 months ago #2674

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi Buddybid!

We'll get it sorted for you I think live help should be able to get it sorted, but otherwise, we'll do our best to provide some info on here as well. Try the games again and if you seem to still have an issue, come to live help and let's get a report for the technical team here together for you.

Good luck!
- Rogers Bingo Admin

Re: ROGERS OPERATORS 1 year, 5 months ago #17306

• CH Michelle
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow! interesting discussion

We're here to help and we are more than glad to do so ! xxxxxxxxxx

Soooooooooooo.... that being said,

Give us your opinionn on the current Roger Operators!

What do you think about us? Is there anything you'd like for us to improve or work on?

Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by CH Michelle.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds