Select Your Language
English (United Kingdom)Español(Spanish Formal International)
or Call Us: 0.808.238.7540
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

winning at bingo withdrawal
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
general chat
  • Page:

TOPIC: winning at bingo withdrawal

winning at bingo withdrawal 2 years, 9 months ago #2477

• dozydip121
  • Fresh Boarder
yes its possible to win and withdraw i did yesterday and im a very happy bunny ... just gonna sit and wait very patiently for my savings thank you roger mwah xxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon57, Macbeth, tylersnan

Re: winning at bingo withdrawal 2 years, 9 months ago #2480

• Gordon57
  • Platinum Boarder
Well done Dozy on your win(s)

I've put this somewhere else in the discussion area, but it may be helpful to others to repeat this for those who think that you really MUST get to £50 cashable balance to be able to withdraw - no, you don't.

It is a minimum £50 transaction in the rules, but the rules do not explain how to withdraw smaller amounts - No matter what amount you win, you CAN withdraw it. Let me tell you.

I have done this myself, more than once. I won £27 and was not foolish enough to play it back. I made a deposit of £23 and was then able to withdraw the full £50.

The next time I won £37, I deposited £15 and put a request in to withdraw £52. Later that day I got £5 free in an email from Rogers and went to play bingo - I won £10 for a line. I cancelled the withdrawal and submitted a new request for £62 instead ! (I've left the pence out to make it easier to follow)

Each time I withdraw I lose what bonus I had left, but it is better to have the cash than lose all the cashable balance to play the bonus, and maybe still not win.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CH JASON, dozydip121
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds