Select Your Language
English (United Kingdom)Español(Spanish Formal International)
or Call Us: 0.808.238.7540
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

☻•☺•Weird DRINKS!•☺•☻
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
general chat

TOPIC: ☻•☺•Weird DRINKS!•☺•☻

Re: ☻•☺•Weird DRINKS!•☺•☻ 2 years, 3 months ago #4295

• CH JASON
  • Platinum Boarder

Alien Brain Hemorrhage Cocktail

To make an alien brain hemorrhage cocktail, fill a shot glass halfway with peach schnapps. Gently pour Bailey's Irish Cream on top. After the shot is almost full, carefully add a small amount of blue curacao. After it settles, add a small splash (or a few drops) of grenadine syrup.
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by CH JASON.

Re: ☻•☺•Weird DRINKS!•☺•☻ 2 years, 3 months ago #4305

• LoveMaree
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: ☻•☺•Weird DRINKS!•☺•☻ 2 years, 3 months ago #4309

• CH AMBER
  • Platinum Boarder
Three-Lizard Liquor

What's more bizarre than a drink with a dead animal in it? Answer: a drink with several dead animals in it! Meet this Asian three-lizard liquor. In the Chinese and Vietnamese villages where this liquor is commonly made, less isn't more. More is more. You see, lizards--particularly geckos--are believed to have powerful energy (also known in Chinese as "qi") So theoretically, the more geckos you stuff inside the bottle, the more energy you can absorb while getting drunk. Besides that, many locals also believe that Asian three-lizard liquor prevents evil spirits from doing you harm, what else could you ask?

Re: ☻•☺•Weird DRINKS!•☺•☻ 2 years, 3 months ago #4310

• CH AMBER
  • Platinum Boarder
Viper Rum

The origin of this strange concoction is still a bit sketchy. Some will tell you that its roots are in the ancient Mayan culture where it was common to infuse medicinal potions with insects and reptile parts. It is said that live critters were added to these potions so the imbiber would take on their spirit after a drink. Others will say that Viper Rum is brewed up every year before tourist season to make a quick buck off of drunken gringos. I’m not sure which version is accurate, but I’ll chalk it up as one of the more bizarre rums that I’ve seen!

As you may have guessed, the taste of Viper Rum leaves much to be desired (think Wray & Nephew with a hint of reptile)

Re: ☻•☺•Weird DRINKS!•☺•☻ 2 years, 3 months ago #4311

• DSCBingo
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm never gonna have any alcohol drinks ever when abroad god knows whats been in the bottles
The following user(s) said Thank You: CH Cindy

Re: ☻•☺•Weird DRINKS!•☺•☻ 2 years, 3 months ago #4313

• CH AMBER
  • Platinum Boarder
Snake Cobra Whiskey

Not every day you come across a cobra inside a bottle of whiskey. Well, if you have been travelling in South East Asia, it maybe a little bit often that you think

Cobra Whiskey really does exist as a product in these parts of the world. It is a real cobra inside a bottle, drowned in whiskey

So, why does someone want to put a cobra inside their whiskey? Well, in South East Asia, it is believed the drink has many uses as a natural medicine healing back problems, hair loss, rheumatism and pains and aches in the body. Some also believe it is a strong aphrodisiac

The belief appears to originate from hill tribes who migrated from China into Laos, Thailand, Burma and Vietnam. The belief is the strength of the cobra is passed onto the drinker of the spirit. It is believed the drink was first used in China during the Western Zhou Dynasty

People who have drunk this claim a fishy taste, with a feeling of hotness and a strong taste of ginseng. Having seen people drink this and then somewhat expecting them to drop dead, I can safely say that they were alive and well next day

In parts of South East Asia, it is also not unusual to drink spirits or wine with snake blood mixed in with it. Such a drink cannot be kept for long periods and hence has to be consumed straightaway
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds