Select Your Language
English (United Kingdom)Español(Spanish Formal International)
or Call Us: 0.808.238.7540
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

UFO's & The Paranormal
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
general chat

TOPIC: UFO's & The Paranormal

Re: UFO's & The Paranormal 2 years, 2 months ago #5136

• CH MARIE
  • Platinum Boarder
UFO seen over Israel Azerbaijan Jordan Lebanon & Turkey or some new missile being tested ?

Last Edit: 2 years, 2 months ago by CH MARIE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DSCBingo, CH Alayne

Re: UFO's & The Paranormal 2 years, 2 months ago #5137

• CH MARIE
  • Platinum Boarder
A mysterious light seen over several countries in the Middle East on Thursday night has been confirmed by multiple sources as a Russian intercontinental ballistic missile test. There had been speculation that the strange sight, which was seen over countries in the region including Syria, Israel and Iran, might have been some sort of unidentified aircraft.
The object was first seen when journalist Rob Stevens posted an image to his Twitter account. Stevens wrote, "Just Seen a strange UFO over Fheis. It hovered, and then made a swirl and disappeared."
Ynet News reports that the missile test resulted in hundreds of calls to Israeli police stations. The Russian Defense Ministry confirmed that the missile test originated in the Astrakhan region in central Russia and was spotted in several other countries along the way, including Armenia, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan.
"It most likely spun out of control and its remnants and the fuel was what people saw," Israeli Astronomical Association Chairman Dr. Yigal Pat-El told Ynet News. "It reached a height of 200-300 kilometers and that's why it was seen from so many locations."
The Jerusalem Post Yaakov Lappin also confirmed the test, tweeting: "Mysterious light explained. Russia announces it carried out successful inter-continental ballistic missile test."
The following user(s) said Thank You: DSCBingo

Re: UFO's & The Paranormal 2 years, 2 months ago #5155

• CH RANDY
  • Gold Boarder
OhCrap.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: CH MARIE

Re: UFO's & The Paranormal*--* REAL REPORTS 2 years, 2 months ago #5260

• CH MARIE
  • Platinum Boarder
Guys let me tell you ... this is getting serious now

ABout 15 poeple filed a report about a UFO sighting on June 7th 2012 Different countries basically the same time frame ... Here some of their reports

National UFO Reporting Center
Sighting Report
Occurred : 6/7/2012 23:00 (Entered as : 6-7-12 23:00)
Reported: 6/7/2012 9:57:20 PM 21:57
Posted: 6/8/2012
Shape: Triangle
Duration:minutes
Between 11:00pm and 11:30pm I saw a huge boomerang shaped object fly silently over head at an incrediable speed heading north.

I was sitting on my back porch with my dog, when I noticed a huge boomerang-shaped object flying from south to north at what appeared to be an incredible speed. There was no noise or wind, it just passed over us. It passed through some clouds and re-emerged as it passed over head. I got up and ran to the side of my home and watched as disappeared into the night sky.

The object had no lights, no sound, was a dull grey color and shaped like a huge boomerang; if I had guess as to the objects size-maybe as long as an aircraft carrier. I watch the international space station fly over all the time; this was much closer to the Earth and moved at least five times faster. It was not bright like the space station. I saw it from the ground looking up, so I have no idea how tall it was, but it was wider than my house-much wider.

I do not expect anyone to believe me, because other than seeing lights moving through the night sky like the international space station. I’ve never seen anything this big, or so low, so I’ve never believed any of the reports of flying saucers. I am wondering though, if anyone else saw what I saw on 6/7/12 at around 11 pm EST. in Michigan heading in a northerly direction?

Thank You for your time.

Sighting Report
Occurred : 6/7/2012 22:00 (Entered as : 06/07/12 22:00)
Reported: 6/8/2012 11:15:03 AM 11:15
Shape: Unknown
Duration:4 minutes
9 objects in groups of 3 with bright red front lights flew silently NE to SW over Valparaiso, IN at 10 pm CDT.

Approx. 9:58 pm, three silent objects were moving from NE to SW over northeast Valparaiso; the lead object appearing to be considerably higher than the other two. Approx. 60 seconds later, 3 more appeared over the NE horizon heading in the same direction. Again, 60 seconds later, 3 more appeared.

They all seemed to be flying in a triangular formation and ALL had bright red lights in the front.

No discernible noise was heard from any of the objects.

Sighting Report
Occurred : 6/7/2012 22:10 (Entered as : 06/0712 22:10)
Reported: 6/8/2012 4:21:19 AM 04:21
Shape: Light
Duration:5 minutes
Silent unwavering white glowing light, changed direction

Unwavering white round light traveling from south to north. It was silent.

When it was over us, it changed course and turned toward the east, and continued in northeastward direction, more toward the east than the north.

We live in Portland air traffic path, and therefore know it was not an airplane. It was silent. It was very high, so appeared to be traveling slowly. Visible until trees hid it. It Made no noise. It had no blinking lights. It was circular

More Reports here :
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxe201206.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: DSCBingo

Re: UFO's & The Paranormal 2 years, 2 months ago #5261

• CH MARIE
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: UFO's June 17th 2012 2 years, 2 months ago #5411

• CH MARIE
  • Platinum Boarder
Latest UFO sightings - This unidentified flying object was recorded flying across the sky above San Jose in California on Sunday, 17th June 2012.

Witness report: I live in South San Jose (Almaden) and first spotted UFOs over the Sierra Azul Open Space Preserve on 16th June at 8.50 pm - my wife saw them too. I took this video (on my phone) the next night when just one UFO appeared at the same time, and hung around for 15 minutes. On both occasions, the objects emitted white, green and red slow pulsing light. They object in this video moves from side to side across the sky and at times soars high above the mountains in the distance. It's hard to see just how bright the light is from this video, but the objects really shone when at their brightest then fade to almost disappear before glowing again. I estimate the UFO is about a mile away from where I filmed this, which should be close enough to hear some sound from a conventional aircraft, but there was complete silence. This is 100% genuine.
Author ( SchipperyTube @ youtube)

The following user(s) said Thank You: DSCBingo, CH Alayne
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds