Select Your Language
English (United Kingdom)Español(Spanish Formal International)
or Call Us: 0.808.238.7540
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

UFO's & The Paranormal
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
general chat

TOPIC: UFO's & The Paranormal

Re: UFO's & The Paranormal 2 years, 2 months ago #4748

• DSCBingo
  • Platinum Boarder
spooky pic Steven

Re: UFO's & The Paranormal 2 years, 2 months ago #4765

• CH LLOYD
  • Fresh Boarder
One day I saw light in the sky like little starts!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 2 months ago by CH LLOYD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DSCBingo, CH Alayne

Re: UFO's & The Paranormal 2 years, 2 months ago #4769

• DSCBingo
  • Platinum Boarder
Was it stars Lloyd

Re: UFO's & The Paranormal 2 years, 2 months ago #4789

• CH MARIE
  • Platinum Boarder

Story submitted by: Anonymous
Jan. 1995 - Near Swindon England. I was driving along at about 9:30pm in the evening - when I saw an aircraft off to my left with its landing lights on, approaching me. It was too far away and dark - to see its outline. I continued to drive along the dual carriage way road. Traffic was light. I had the car radio on. It was raining slightly. As I began to drive up an incline in the road ahead - suddenly a huge black shape passed across the road - about 100 yards ahead and about 100 feet up - I guess. Size I would say about 3 football pitches in size. I slowed down - but for some reason continued to drive at about 40 mph. Several cars passed me from the opposite direction - none seemed to slow or be aware of this object. Soon I was almost underneath it. I turned the radio off and wound my driver side window down. I listened - there was no noise at all. I watched as it passed over me silently. It was a strange diamond shape - Pointed at both ends - but with the pointed ends cut square. The underneath was interlaced with what looked like hundreds of small pipes and ducts - like the back of a refrigerator. Also the underside showed about 20 or so twinkling lights mostly white but some orange and red. I watched as it passed in front of me - it then turned and passed along parallel to me on the other side of the carriageway - as I watched - it passed over a field and I saw the sheep running and scattering in the field. Then the craft shone a solid looking beam of purple light down onto the sheep. I saw it light the sheep and field. Then it passed slowly on. I took my eyes away for a moment to check the road ahead. When I looked back - it was gone. The dashboard clock in the car showed 9:35 pm - I checked this with my watch - both said the same. So no apparent magnetic interference. One point - in order to pass in front of me and then turn as it did - it must have deliberately changed course from its original line of flight - when I first saw it approaching with three bright lights on its front. (If the lights were the same thing of course) I also saw one bright light underneath it, near the front(?) as it passed over me. One other point, I was driving down to visit my mother who was very ill in the hospital at the time. Was I tired/perhaps hullucinating? Dont know, but those are the facts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DSCBingo

Re: UFO's & The Paranormal 2 years, 2 months ago #4793

• CH LLOYD
  • Fresh Boarder
No, They were not starts since they were moving onto the sky flashing and lighting

Re: UFO's & The Paranormal 2 years, 2 months ago #4800

• CH MARIE
  • Platinum Boarder
CH LLOYD wrote:
No, They were not starts since they were moving onto the sky flashing and lighting

Lloyd my love .. you mean Starsss !
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds