Select Your Language
English (United Kingdom)Español(Spanish Formal International)
or Call Us: 0.808.238.7540
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Withdrawal
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
bingo talk
  • Page:

TOPIC: Withdrawal

Withdrawal 2 years, 2 months ago #5219

• dhill01834
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi - How long does a withdrawal sit as created? Other sites pay this back straight away back to your card. Why does it just sit there as created?
I have emailed but got no response.
I hope it is not going to sit there for days and days, like I have read has happened to other people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kengamman

Re: Withdrawal 2 years, 2 months ago #5229

• dhill01834
  • Fresh Boarder
Well I have to say as I first time to this site, I am very dissapointed with the lack of communication. I sent an email yesterday over 24 hours and no response. I have not had this from other sites. I have also had no response on this board.

Re: Withdrawal 2 years, 2 months ago #5233

• CH MARIE
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello dhill01834

Keep in mind that Payouts take anywhere from 48 hours to 7 business days to take place due to our security and anti-money laundering regulations.;

Having said that: I strongly recommend you to contact LIVE HELP on main page (left hand side) they are able to check on your account and give you more details about the status of your withdraw.

For security purposes we do not provide specific information about our players account/deposit/withdrawal process here at the Discussion boards or the chat rooms

No worries, you will get your winnings dhill01834

Good Luck on Bingo !!!

Re: Withdrawal 2 years, 2 months ago #5242

• DSCBingo
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi DHill,

You may depending on how much your withdrawal is be asked for identification this only happens once, due to anti money laundering laws etc. If you goto live help they can advise you where to send in your ID.

The first withdrawal is by far the worse try not to panic though as you will get your winnings. Normally winnings are into your account within the 7days once all id checks have been made.

DSCBingo

Re: Withdrawal 2 years, 2 months ago #5244

• dhill01834
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Thanks for the above, I already was pre warned about ID, so I have already sent it, but as yet had no response at all. I wish someone from accounts would look at it, and process my withdrawal. Its not a massive amount, but its no fun just sitting there waiting for someone to action.

Re: Withdrawal 2 years, 2 months ago #5301

• kengamman
  • Fresh Boarder
reading your comments I notice some of you have been waiting a day or so for your winnings, well take heart my friends,this guy has been waiting THREE WEEKS for my little win on the slots,and the communication is hopeless even by phone. does any one care,is this some ones idea of a joke,or is it a new customer care policy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds