Select Your Language
English (United Kingdom)Español(Spanish Formal International)
or Call Us: 0.808.238.7540
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Photo I.D.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
bingo talk
  • Page:

TOPIC: Photo I.D.

Photo I.D. 1 year, 9 months ago #6040

• TooChey
  • Fresh Boarder
Has anyone been able to withdraw without a photo I.D.? I have suddenly been asked for one even though I have made several withdrawals in the past. I cannot get a straight answer as to whether or not I can or cannot withdraw without one, just send what I've got and see....

Any experience with this sort of thing yourself? Not moaning just wondering what the outcome will probably be.
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by TooChey.

Re: Photo I.D. 1 year, 9 months ago #6041

• DSCBingo
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi
Yep it's down to anti money laundering laws. You can be asked to produce id at any time but you should not have any problems after its been sent and you get an email from the department that's accepted it.

Hope this helps as l have had no problems since my I'd was accepted. Go to live help and they should be able to tell you the email address to send it into.
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by DSCBingo.

Re: Photo I.D. 1 year, 9 months ago #6042

• TooChey
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry I should have been clearer in my post. I don't have photo I.D. so I did go to live help but didn't get a definitive answer. Just to send what I have, ie card details, utility bill etc.

Re: Photo I.D. 1 year, 8 months ago #6107

• TooChey
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh thanks for all the help. NOT!

Re: Photo I.D. 1 year, 8 months ago #6108

• DSCBingo
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi TooChey,

Try sending in what you have got and see what happens. I sent in card details utility bill and a copy of the passport. Write a note at the same time explaining that you have no photo ID. I'm sure not all players have photo id so there must be some sort of option. Sent it in and see what happens.

Hope this helps as soon as it's authorised you should not have any further problems with any withdrawals I have not since mine was accepted.

Best Regards

D

Re: Photo I.D. 1 year, 8 months ago #6259

• CH Charlie
  • Gold Boarder
Whoa! No need to panic roomies...Usually we request these to make sure we are sending the money to the right person. Regarding the photo ID...well anything with your picture and your name on it will do...driver's license or copy of passport...library card..things like that...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds