- IMPORTANT: BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA SUBMITTED BY YOU MAY BE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSES SET OUT BELOW
- We take care to protect the privacy of our customers. This policy explains how we process information about website visitors and those registered with www.rogersbingo.com. There are several security features on our site. Your personal details are protected by firewalls, encryption, and other security measures. Our employees do not have access to your full debit/credit card details. We are committed to the security of your personal details.
- www.rogersbingo.com complies with all GSC Data Protection requirements. In addition, www.rogersbingo.com consults the EU privacy laws and the OECD guidelines regularly to ensure the protection of players' privacy and transborder data flow.
- Personal information is collated and stored primarily during the registration process, but is also monitored when there is activity on your account and when you use the website. As with many other websites, we may use software known as 'cookies' to store information relating to your preferences to enable us to improve our service to you.
- Personal data submitted by you to www.rogersbingo.com will be used for the following purposes only. We will only collect and retain personal data to the extent that it is strictly necessary for one of the following purposes: assisting us in setting up and managing your account; building an accurate customer profile; making information available to www.rogersbingo.com marketing partners; and publishing on the website and in other promotional materials, for the purpose of promoting the site, information relating to wins of £10 or more comprising the amount of the win and the abbreviated name, home town, state or province and country of the winner.
- Please note that www.rogersbingo.com, Rogers Bingo, Cladstone Ltd., Isis Gaming and the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission (GSC) to your account information. However, this information will only be used within the rules and guidelines that govern the site.
- Personal data collected about you when you visit this site will be disclosed to the following types of persons or partners of rogersbingo.com; reputable marketing partners selected by us; any company or entity whom we may sell all or part of our business; any competent legal, regulatory or law enforcement authority including the GSC (in such case, you will not be informed of any disclosure nor of any reasons for such disclosure and you hereby wave any and all rights that you may have, whether at law or otherwise, of any nature and in any jurisdiction, in connection with such disclosure); our professional advisors or other appropriate third parties, if you use of our service, our bingo games or this website is in breach of these terms and conditions; and other users of this site and person receiving promotional materials, in each case pursuant to the information we provide about winners detailed above.
- We will disclose to you your personal data held by us, we shall correct and delete inaccurate details, and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. Changes to certain parts of your account
- Information can also be made by accessing 'My Account'. We regularly delete data that is no longer required.
- www.rogersbingo.com is part of the World Wide Web and because of this your personal data may be transferred outside
Isle of Manand the European Economic Area. Whenever such transfers are affected pursuant to arrangements made by us, we shall enter into agreements requiring the recipients of your personal data to adhere to standards of data protection substantially similar to those prevailing in Isle of Manand the European Economic Area. However, the Internet is made up of a large variety of international connections and if you are visiting this website the various communications may well result in the transfer of information outside the European Economic Area other than pursuant to contractual arrangements made by us. By visiting the website and communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.
- If you do not wish to receive promotional or other information then please check the appropriate box during the registration process.
- For further information on what data is held about you can be obtained by contacting us by visiting the Contact Us section of the website.
- With the exception of your personal details, all other information, including, but not limited to, ideas, submissions, emails, suggestions, concepts, graphics, chatroom contents including material and statements, posted on this site or submitted to us will become our property and we shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will be free to reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display by Us or anyone we designate in any and all media now known or in the future created.
- You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website. We operate this website from
Isle of Manand make no representation or warranty that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside Isle of Man.